Mezquita Mosque and Cathedral Rules
Mezquita Mosque and Cathedral is a religious monument. Therefore guests are asked to behave in a respectful manner while visiting. Please follow the instructions of the Mezquita staff and keep the following rules and suggestions in mind.
Basic rules and guidelines for the Mezquita visit:
- Try to wear appropriate cloting and take your headpiece (if you’re wearing one) off.
- Groups of more than 10 individuals must use headphone-based guides (available at the entrance).
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please talk quietly; talking is not permitted when church service is held.
- Luggage and other large items are not permitted.
- Racing within the monument is forbidden.
- Visitors must not use tripods while inside the Mezquita.
- Taking pictures and/or filming during church service or other religious activity is not allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted inside the Mezquita, however service animals are ok.